As a Cyber Solution Engineer, you will be part of a team of experts working with leading technology companies across various business sectors, including Fortune 50 companies. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to our prospects throughout their customer journey. You will establish a strong relationship with our prospects, empowering them to maximize the potential of our solutions.
You will be responsible to:
- Work closely with ActiveFence’s prospects to deeply understand their Trust & Safety operations, goals, and challenges.
- Become our customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, from the first interaction to a successful partnership.
- Tailor and present an optimal solution for each customer's needs.
- Be the project’s internal quarterback, representing the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence. Align with all teams to support sales opportunities and future projects.
- Plan and execute cyber solutions for Trust & Safety based on ActiveFence's technology and capabilities, as managed services
- Grow to become the ActiveFence product expert.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cyber threats within ActiveFence and advise internal teams on industry best practices and developments.
- Prepare and develop commercial documents and communicate them to potential and existing clients.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams.
ActiveFence is the leader in online integrity, empowering trust & safety and other abuse prevention professionals through proactive detection of malicious activities on the internet, at scale. Merging AI-powered technologies with world-class intelligence, ActiveFence protects billions of people worldwide from violent extremism, disinformation, child abuse, fraud, and other harms on the internet.