Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services and related industries through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our global development & service engineering team. This role is open to candidates based in Ireland.
We are looking for smart and driven engineer who is detail-oriented and enjoys building lasting solutions for customers. The primary responsibility is to architect and implement integration services with the AMCS platform and our customers’ applications.
• Our Solution Architects are vital in providing both standard and tailored systems for customer deployments. You will interface with our customers' technical points of contact and work closely with our engineering and product management teams, to define solutions & technical specifications.
• Your insights and interaction with our customers will exert great influence on the functionality the product in their environment, utilising a diverse technical skill set, we are looking for a well-rounded engineer with customer-facing experience.
• The ideal candidate will be able to receive a set of requirements and then architect and document a viable solution. Ideal candidates also have experience with enterprise software development/troubleshooting and solution analysis
• Act as a system integration specialist, defining integration standards and ensuring that these standards are applied in a consistent manner across all integration development.
• Mentoring of AMCS staff on system integration methodology, emerging technologies and best practices
• Primary degree level qualification (NQV Level 7) in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant area
• At least 5+ years’ level experience in the development of solution for enterprise-class systems
• A sound understanding of enterprise systems & system integration
• In depth knowledge and experience of REST and SOAP APIs and related technologies & design patterns.
• Test and maintain workflows developed to ensure functionality in multiple release environments
• SQL – strong skills in SQL are critical (procedures, investigative skills, going thru databases, managing queries)
• Strong skills developing with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET Core, C#
• Software development lifecycle:
· Cloud and DevOps experience on an enterprise environment
· Agile development principles
· Exceptional character and business ethics.
· A person who works well independently as well as with the team.
· Drive to exceed goals and objectives.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
· Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities. Apply now