At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
The Marketing team at Camunda is looking for a Paid Media/SEM Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for optimizing digital campaigns across a variety of channels- specifically (but not limited) Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube.
As a specialist at Camunda, and an important resource to the core team, you will be trusted with keeping the pulse on the ever-changing landscape of advertising on the internet and sharing your insights and knowledge with the team so that we can continually keep our campaigns relevant. You’ll be working with the core team who will help inform the audience and content that is being created and you’ll be a key player in monitoring and optimizing campaigns to be successful.
If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive acquisition and remarketing efforts across a mix of digital marketing channels, including paid search, display, paid social, sponsored content, 3rd party publications, etc
- Monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot campaigns and landing pages to performance goals
- Conduct analysis that results in actionable insights and data-driven recommendations
- Improve ROI by driving down the cost of leads, optimizing the mix of paid channels, and improving conversion rates across the funnel
- Audience management and segmentation (bottom-up approach)
- Monitor dashboards to provide weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with cross-functional teams to make sure essential tasks are completed on time and executed at a high standard
What you'll bring along:
- 2 + years of paid media and SEM experience with proven results in B2B demand generation, ideally with high-velocity SaaS, open-source, or freemium business models
- Desire to constantly test and refine, leveraging insights to optimize our acquisition marketing programs and campaigns
- Ability to collaborate well with a cross-functional team and communicate performance effectively with stakeholders
- Deep understanding of attribution models to help understand which channels impact which points in the customer journey
- Rigorous experimentation and optimization
- A strong grasp of A/B testing and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- Integrated marketing attitude and understanding of the interplay between brand vs performance marketing
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!"
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.
#USEAST Apply now