Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the opportunity:
The ideal candidate has a strong sales track record in the technology sector, developing sales teams as well as qualifying and closing new business SAAS deals.The candidate has experience in building sales teams, processes and driving strong Sales growth.
As a Sales Leader you will be responsible for building Contentsquare’s team pipeline, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term success in the region. This role requires a high-energy, over achiever who will be able to define our local strategy and evangelize the North American market.
Contentsquare is looking for a high-energy, driven Sales Leader with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales management instincts to lead our growing New Business team and fuel Contentsquare growth in the US market. The New Business team is responsible for closing new business by hunting after the right enterprise companies, qualifying leads, and driving various executive meetings. The New Business team members are creative, passionate, and self-driven team players. You will play a key role as you lead/manage this highly visible and motivated team of 10 to achieve individual, team and organizational quotas. Reporting into the Global VP of Sales, this person will be a member of Contentsquare’s US Sales Leadership team and will work closely with local senior leadership in New York and San Francisco.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the New Business team to achieve quota for revenue generation in target accounts.
- Continue to build and strengthen the team through recruiting, hiring, and career development strategies, and help top talent grow towards their designed career paths
- Oversee the follow-up on inbound leads and inspire the team to make effective outbound strategies into top accounts
- Work closely with our SDR and Marketing teams to maximize campaigns and support the lead nurturing process in order to create one integrated experience
- Join sales and marketing members at industry events and roadshows across the US
- Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our US and global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
Who we’re looking for:
- 7+ years as an Enterprise SaaS sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition)
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience leading a revenue-driven sales team at a technology company
- Martech experience required
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive US growth
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Bachelor’s degree
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now