Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the role:
Contentsquare is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team and help support our customers in Europe. Contentsquare’s Technical Support Engineers are technically skilled, love working with customers, great problem solvers and creative thinkers. You will have the opportunity to interface with our key customers and work on exciting and complex customer inquiries. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the growing customer support team in Europe.
If you're excited by the idea of being part of a rapidly growing web/app analytics company where you can grow your technical skills, we want to meet you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide first line diagnostic/troubleshooting support and technical expertise to answer customer questions, troubleshoot and resolve specific product related issues while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Respond to, resolve and document all incoming cases reported by customers, account managers, customer success managers and sales engineers via telephone, web, and other support channels as required
- Gather and analyze information, evaluate impacts, resolve or escalate issues as needed
- Manage customer and internal stakeholders’ expectations around resolutions and timelines
- Ensure support service level agreements (SLAs) are managed and met
- Deliver training sessions and webinars about Contentsquare’s products for internal personnel
- Flexibility in participating in a rotational on-call schedule during extended shifts (weekdays) and weekends and retail holidays as needed
- Act as a Customer-facing subject matter expert
- Able to travel up to 15%
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent in French and very good level in English
- 2+ years’ experience in providing customer facing support to Enterprise Accounts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup SaaS environment
- Strong desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in working in a web, SaaS environment a plus!
- Experience in JIRA, Zendesk and Salesforce a plus!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now