Your daily workout
Do you love to automate business processes? Are you excited about supporting different operations and sales units to standardize and scale our businesses? Then we would like to welcome you to our Digital Operations team in Munich!
- You are responsible for establishing and optimizing defined end-to-end business processes together with multiple stakeholders
- You analyze processes within different business units and consult the involved teams and management on process and automation best practices
- You are managing IT-implementation projects to unleash the full automation potential
- You are developing and continuously monitoring relevant process KPIs and derive improvement potential from data-based analyses
- You are in charge of business process management tools as well as process documentation and modeling
Your fitness level
- You bring at least 5 years of proven experience with process management and automation
- You hold a degree in business, informatics or have a similar education
- You see yourself at the interface of IT and business and have a track record of successfully managed IT projects and you have experience with process management/ -mining tools (e.g. Aris, Igrafix, Signavio, Celonis, Bizagi etc.)
- You are a problem-solver with a curious and innovative mind and not afraid of diving into complex processes
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse challenges at the same time
- You work in a structured way, you have great communication skills (fluency in English and German skills at least on a B2 level), and easily master cross-functional alignments with multiple stakeholders
Your training goal for your first 6 months
- You have taken ownership of at least one of our core business processes
- You have successfully managed your first IT implementation projects
- You are familiar with the EGYM tooling ecosystem and teams involved
- You are a known and well-respected member of the Digital Operations team and the stakeholder teams
The equipment we provide
- Enjoy coffee, tea and fresh fruit for free
- Be part of a motivated, ambitious and international team that uses English as a working language
- Enjoy home office possibilities, lots of flexibility and 30 days of vacation
- Benefit from flat hierarchy structure & little bureaucracy
- Use our inhouse gym for free with all EGYM Strength and Smart Flex machines and register for our corporate fitness program with over 4000 fitness and health facilities around Germany
- Profit from our employer-subsidized pension
Apply now with your documents (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #902.
Contact: Liska Kürten
For further information: https://career.egym.com The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies
Become part of EGYM!EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM's global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado. Apply now