Your daily workout
Do you love using your excellent developer skills to build scalable software tools and process automation? Are you excited about integrating own software solutions and external business process tools into one superb ecosystem? Then we would like to welcome you to our Digital Operations team in Munich!
- You are responsible for developing software tools for our internal operations teams and technically guide our Operations Software team
- You act as the architect for an automated and scalable tool ecosystem that harmonizes home-grown and configurable off-the-shelf software solutions
- You work hand-in-hand with different software engineering teams as well as product owner, our operations teams, and external operations partners
- You build up and manage your team and support other teams by understanding their needs and finding the best technical solution
- You take on diverse data-based automation projects and work on tasks that enable you to continuously learn new things
- You have a long-term interest in taking on a team lead role; guiding, mentoring, and developing the Operations Software team
Your fitness level
- You bring at least 5 years of practical experience in software engineering, ideally including first leadership experience
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science or in a similar field
- You understand server-side languages (like Java or Golang) and are familiar with up-to-date database technologies
- You know event-driven architectures and integration experience with ERP, CRM or other business tools round up your skillset
- You are a problem-solver with a curious and innovative mind that likes thriving in a fast-paced environment, learning rapidly, and mastering diverse technologies
- You have strong communication and organization skills. You structure projects, prioritize topics and juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
Your training goal for your first 6 months
- You took ownership of our internal, custom-built tools, you are able to understand the architecture and deliver on requirements and features as well as improving testability and functionality
- You are familiar with the EGYM tooling ecosystem and the different processes and teams involved
- You have stepped into a well-respected tech leader role and established structures within the Operations Software team according to software engineering best practices
The equipment we provide
- Be part of a motivated, ambitious and international team that uses English as a working language
- Enjoy an attractive company package including home office, 30 days of vacation, and employer-subsidized pension
- Benefit from flat hierarchy structure & little bureaucracy
- Use our inhouse gym for free with all EGYM Strength and Smart Flex machines and register for our corporate fitness program with over 4000 fitness and health facilities around Germany
Apply now with your documents (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #900.
Contact: Liska Kürten
For further information: https://career.egym.com The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies
Become part of EGYM!EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM's global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado. Apply now