Your daily workout
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Product to design, build, and scale the training floor experience of the future. You will report to the CPO, collaborating at the product vision and strategy level to navigate EGYM through a complex business landscape as well as manage a team of product owners in the portfolio, driving fast-paced customer value creation and cultivating product culture. Are you up for the challenge? Then join our Product team in Munich or Berlin!
- You participate directly with the CPO and product leadership team in the management of the EGYM product vision and strategy, regularly providing context to the whole organization on key decisions
- You directly manage the product managers of each of EGYM’s key gym portfolio products, building and maintaining a highly motivated world-class product team and cultivating continuous improvement of our hypothesis-driven product management and experimentation processes, tools, and skills.
- You build strong partnerships with Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams to align product direction and results and to launch new features and products
- You collaborate with stakeholders and your product managers to develop and maintain clear and well prioritized short and long term product roadmaps
- You collaborate with EGYM leaders and your product managers to ensure our products are achieving their potential and delivering on their promised value in a timely and well-executed manner
- You work on continuous improvement of the EGYM product organization, taking on complex construction sites that will help us function better as a group
- You work effectively across a team operating in a global market, deeply understanding the customer and business needs in a diverse set of products, countries, markets, and customer segments
- You stay in touch with industry developments, be a frequent user of our and other products and regularly talk to customers to get an expert in user needs, product success factors, and competitive landscape
- You monitor, report on, and do tactical adjustments based on performance of product KPIs