Featurespace has experienced exponential growth over the last few years, ranking in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for the third consecutive year as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Britain. In addition to this, we have been recognised as having ‘Outstanding’ team engagement rates across our business and were recently awarded a Business Culture award for best ‘Culture in a crisis’ in 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Advisor to join our dynamic and collaborative team at the heart of our global expansion, on a 12-month fixed term contract.
You will be joining a small but integral team that values fun, teamwork and personal development above all else, and will be getting involved in varied HR projects, in addition to supporting all team members across our offices in the UK, US, Singapore and Israel You will ensure our people have everything they need so they can focus on delivering our brilliant product to our customers, identifying, and putting into practice improvements as we continue to grow at pace!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a hugely varied role supporting our global offices, providing support, and making improvements to our people practices ranging from employee relations to reward and recognition. As part of a hands-on and fast paced team, you will work closely with key stakeholders across the business and be able to have a direct impact.
Day to Day
You will play a key role in our small HR & Recruitment function as we continue to strengthen the core of our growing organisation. You will be working with managers across all locations to provide support across all areas of the employee life-cycle and developing our people to be the best they can be.
You will act as an advocate of our company values and proactively make suggestions that will benefit the organisation across a variety of projects including (but not exclusive to!) supporting our Learning & Development programme, participating in company benefits reviews as well as culture driven work around team engagement through our Best Companies survey participation.
You will be part of maintaining current initiatives and driving new and exciting proposals into the business as we grow and adapt. Ranging from wellbeing, diversity to performance reviews and career laddering, we are keen to take on board new and innovative ideas for organisational best practise that propel us forwards!
- Completed CIPD qualification at level 3 minimum, or equivalent experience
- Have experience building relationships with various stakeholders from across the business
- Feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding start-up environment, that develops and changes quickly every day
- Experience within a similar industry desirable but not essential
- Be an effective communicator and decision maker, able to proactively identify issues and propose solutions
- Have strong organisational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Be able to take on ownership and act autonomously, but work effectively with the entire HR team leveraging your collaborative strengths
- Come with strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver hands-on and pragmatic solutions in a constantly changing environment
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- A starter finisher
- Self-motivator with great time management skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic, with a passion for people – caring, collaborative, and discreet.
- Friendly and a good sense of humour
- The ability to embody the Featurespace ‘feel’ – our unique tone and way of working
- Openness and honesty
- A proactive approach and can-do attitude to work in a changing and flexible environment
And most importantly, a small-company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.