We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and dedicated IT Service Desk Analyst to support our Atlanta office.
Reporting to the Service Desk manager, you will work as part of the wider IT team to support our users and manage and maintain our IT services.
This role would be responsible for primarily supporting our Atlanta office, as well as providing support to remote workers and other Featurespace locations. You will be supporting users of varying skills levels and across a range of devices: Windows 10, Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu), and Apple Mac.
Responsible for building machines, user provisioning, and keeping an inventory of IT equipment, you should have strong organizational skills with a focus on exceptional customer service.
Day to Day
- Responding promptly to IT support requests
- Maintaining licenses and inventory of IT equipement
- Supporting meeting Audio / Video equipment in meeting rooms
- Building laptops and desktops for new starters and replacing equipment as required
- Supporting remote offices and home-based users
- Some occasional travel to our other office locations may be required
- Contributing to and maintaining IT knowledge base documents for IT staff and end users
- Management and monitoring of backups
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Good understanding of Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Office 365 administration experience
- Good understanding of IT security principles including malware prevention and remediation
- Experience of building laptops and desktops using automated build tools
- Ability to perform hardware repairs and upgrades
- Experience of using a help-desk ticketing system to categorize and prioritize workload
- Experience of TCP/IP networking and Wi-Fi technology
- Experience of Audio & Video / Video conferencing solutions
- Hands-on experience of supporting desk and office hardware, such as docking stations and Wi-Fi
Great to haves
- Good knowledge of macOS
- Previous experience of rollouts to end-user devices
- Ability to see short projects through to completion
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Familiarity with MS Hyper-V or VMware
- Experience of maintaining backups
- Basic understanding of scripting (Powershell and Bash)
- Managing Mobile Devices using MDM solutions
- MS Azure Active Directory and Intune Knowledge
- Hands-on experience of standard IT Infrastructure and Data Centre hardware
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- A passion to work for one of the fastest growing fraud prevention technologies in the world
And most importantly, a small-company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.