Following the tremendous success of Featurespace, our team is expanding globally, and we are looking for experienced Support Engineers to be based remotely in the US. This is a truly exciting role as you will need to apply your technical skills to investigating and solving challenging problems, whilst also delivering amazing service for our customers.
There are endless opportunities to bring personality to all interactions, deliver unexpected value, and show the customers what a difference a great enthusiastic support service can make!
On top of that, you will have many opportunities to deploy your skills to work on exciting internal projects in your team and across the business, whilst we will be providing support and mentoring to ensure you’re successful.
The role is one of the first Support openings in the AMER region, making this an exciting time to join with loads of possibilities for progression as the company continues the impressive growth.
Day to Day
- Provide our customers with all the support, guidance, and tools that they need to use and maintain the ARIC platform successfully
- Build trust and alleviate the impact of issues via swift response and proactive communication
- Be a key source of knowledge on the customer solutions, the underlying technologies, integration methods, and operational best practices
- Empower our customers and colleagues with training and documentation
- Collaborate with the Delivery teams to help launch new customer deployments
- Gathering customer’s feedback, evaluating their needs, and communicating these to the Product, Customer Success, Engineering, and Management teams
- Join our on-call engineer rota to provide out-of-hours support for critical service issues
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
No sponsorship is available for this position
- A degree in an IT related discipline, or equivalent experience combined with professional training
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Demonstrated success in Customer Support or a Professional Services function for a product / SAAS company with enterprise customers
- Ability to quickly learn new technology, as well as a strong interest in doing so!
- Demonstrable extensive knowledge of the Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Experience with at least two of listed technologies: MongoDB or other SQL/NoSQL databases, Elastic Stack, REST APIs, programming languages (i.e. Python or Java), distributed systems and technologies such as Apache Zookeeper and Apache Kafka, cloud environments (AWS, GCP)
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on SLAs, urgency, and necessity for both internal and external requests
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Freshdesk, Zendesk, or Jira
- Ability to conduct independent research, using internal and external resources to determine the root cause of problems and find workable solutions
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests
- Ability to communicate seamlessly with global internal teams and customers, adapting fluidly to different audiences – ranging from highly technical software architects to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with ITSM best practice frameworks such as ITIL is a plus
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- A passion to work for one of the fastest growing fraud prevention technologies in the world
- A focus on personal achievement and responsibilities
- An interest in progressing your career with us
- An indication of how relevant technologies have been used (not just a list)
- Attention to grammatical detail, layout, and presentation
And most importantly, a small-company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role, and a great can-do attitude.