Huel has grown massively since we launched in 2015, and we have no plans to slow down. We have shaken up over 150 million Huel meals to date. We thrive off the impact our products have had on our Hueligans lives and the changes they bring. However, this is just the start. We know there are more Hueligans out there, we just need to reach them. And that is where you come in.
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive, obsessed with all things Huel, to massively step up our presence in London and to make Huel more accessible for consumers. We want to be stocked in the coolest independent convenience stores, forecourts, gyms and head offices that London has to offer.
You will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one, being an integral part of Huel’s growth journey, by winning lots of new stockists across the city and by building relationships with our current independent retailers and optimising our in-store performance.
As the face of Huel, you will be out on the road representing us around four days a week, with one day spent at our HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire.
What you will be doing:
- You will need to nurture relationships with current stockists by supporting them with POS, sampling, and category insight. We like to make a statement in stores if we can!
- Winning new stockists for Huel throughout the city - identifying and targeting the coolest independent convenience stores, gyms, leisure centres, coffee shops and workplaces that work best for Huel and what we stand for.
- With around 10-12 stops a day, you will need to journey plan and work out the most efficient way of hitting the new stores.
- Tracking Huel sales performance and reporting the trends and insights back to the business.
- Being the face of Huel to your customers, being on brand is crucial!
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have some experience in FMCG, but this isn’t a must. What is a must is that you are a Hueligan! Someone who is obsessed with all things Huel and understands our values and supports them.
- Whilst out on the road, you will be an enthusiastic and resilient self-starter who brings great energy to each store visit.
- A fast learner who is passionate to develop a career within Sales, and to accelerate their career within Huel
- A people person. Someone who has charisma and is an excellent communicator. It’s vital you can build rapport with all types of people to help educate them on what makes Huel unique and why we should be stocked!
What we can offer you:
We work hard at Huel, and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine.
- Share options in the company
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career alongside first-class on the job training
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help you achieve those goals.
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?