At Huel our customers mean everything to us! We have grown a passionate community of Hueligans all over the world by delivering an outstanding product and world-class online experience. Offering a fully localised experience and a native feel to all our customers globally is an essential part of that mission.
We are looking to hire a Lead Localisation Executive to work within our Ecommerce team and support various teams across the business including Marketing and Commercial to lead our localisation programme and liaise with external resources (localisation technology suppliers, agencies, copywriters) and internal stakeholders.
- You will optimise and future-proof our localisation workflows to support our future growth and expansion, focusing on breaking down different workstreams and creating processes to serve the different needs across the business.
- You will be in charge of coordinating the publishing and delivery of localised content on Huel multiple websites, leveraging third-party apps and looking at improving our website localisation tech stack including API, connectors, etc.
- Specifically, you’ll focus on establishing differentiation between translation, transcreation and copywriting for website copy, paid social ads, CRM comms, etc. creating clear guidelines for each requirement.
- You’ll be responsible for a refreshing, updating and maintaining our style guides, international tone of voice, terminology and glossaries working with the central Marketing team and our in-house language resources.
- Working with the International and Commercial team you will mediate and advise on cultural aspects to make sure our messaging and offering is appropriate and feels native in every market including core marketing messages, product naming and descriptors, etc.
- When needed, you will support other teams within the business with their localisation needs (including labelling, PR, etc.).
- You will own the relationships with external partners including agencies, freelancers, tech suppliers ensuring quality and efficiency.
- 2-3 years experience in coordinating translation and localisation projects across multiple channels, with a focus on Ecommerce and website localisation (in-house or in an agency).
- A passion for online marketing and a commercial mindset. Everything we do is measured so you’ll need to be acutely aware of how localisation is impacting business performance.
- A keen eye for detail - you’ll be responsible to ensure all localised content is delivered to the highest standards of quality across all channels.
- A highly developed understanding of cultural aspects and differences across multiple countries. You will have support from native resources in-house but should be able to summarise and understand those conversations.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and with shifting deadlines. Especially with international expansions things move fast and we have to be quick to react.
- High level of technical confidence working with different translation file formats including but not limited to HTML, CSV, XLIFF and keen to be exposed to new formats and learn to handle them quickly.
- A deep understanding of translation technology (translation memory, termbases, machine translation post-editing, etc.) and how it can be used to improve process and quality.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course!)