How would you like to work for a Company that deals with big name brands like; Ted Baker, Superdry, Mondelez, Reckitt Benckiser, New Era, and Brother?
If you would then this position could be suitable for you! Incopro has moved with the new way of working in 2021, flexible working is promoted across all levels plus a competitive benefits package.
If you like to sound of this, submit your application today.
INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the Web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is to:
“Make the Internet Better for Businesses and their Consumers”.
INCOPRO's primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
Reports to Brand Protection Team Leader
Collect, collate, research and analyse data from a diverse range of sources, including Incopro's own systems, to produce high-quality, timely, relevant and actionable intelligence, information and research products. Provide enforcement services to protect client intellectual property rights in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work with large, complex datasets through the whole process of collection and cleaning through to end analysis;
- Support the development and delivery of a suite of intelligence products to enforce the rights of Incopro’s clients, thinking laterally about the impact of wider events on their brands;
- Develop relationships with clients to ensure that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner and feedback is provided on progress/action;
- Develop relationships with platforms, hosts, registrars and other third parties to improve efficiency in dealing with takedown requests, finding new and innovative ways to better protect client interests;
- Keep knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and online resources, and maintaining personal networks;
- Document processes and maintain accurate records of research and analysis undertaken;
- Provide statistics and other information, including sales and marketing material;
- Protect company assets by keeping information confidential;
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as directed and necessary for the running of the company.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- 5 years’ experience of working in a fast pace high turn around environment or a degree in the relevant subject.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to demonstrate objectivity, sound reasoning, and delivery of commercial solutions.
- Ability to conduct online research and assess, aggregate, and analyse data from a variety of sources, presenting findings in a clear and understandable way.
- Experience in delivering reports and presentations to a high standard.
- 1+ years professional experience in a legal role;
- Anti-piracy, brand protection or intellectual property experience;
- Knowledge of internet technologies and networks;
- Familiarity with intellectual property law and grey market issues;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail;
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and maintains a calm approach and sound judgement when operating under pressure;
- Highest levels of integrity and ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately;
- Birthday Day Off
- Private Medical Health Care
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Incoperks - Online Employee Discounts
- Incoperks - Online Well-being Centre
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Flexible Working
- Social Events
- Vision/Eye Care benefit
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. INCOPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer