How would you like to work for a Company that deals with big name brands like; Ted Baker, Superdry, Mondelez, Reckitt Benckiser, New Era, and Brother?
If you would then this position could be suitable for you! Incopro has moved with the new way of working in 2021, flexible working is promoted across all levels plus a competitive benefits package.
If you like to sound of this, submit your application today.
INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the Web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is to:
“Make the Internet Better for Businesses and their Consumers”.
INCOPRO's primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
- Territory Sales Manager (USA), uses their knowledge of, and strong experience in, senior sales solutions positions with a focus in the IP sector to sell Online Brand Protection services to companies.
- This position requires a strong solution sales background, engaging at C-Suite, General Counsel and Brand Protection Manager levels, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic sales team.
- The Territory Sales Manager's primary responsibility is close new sales opportunities.
- This individual must work closely and effectively with the Incopro sales, operational and technical teams to assure Incopro is well positioned to achieve sales success as measured against the regional objectives agreed with the Global SVP of Sales and the VP of Sales, the Americas.
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively communicate an understanding of IP issues and Online Brand Protection
- Develop and execute a regional sales strategy
- Lead sales pursuits in the region
- Meet defined revenue targets for the region
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Evaluate and qualify new deals
- Lead the Incopro bid response process for deals in the region
- Support the network of referral partners in the region
- Provide regular sales, customer, and market intelligence updates via CRM system (preferably Salesforce).
Skills & Abilities
- IP knowledge
- Leadership and management
- Solution Sales experience
- Customer relationship management
- Teaming and collaboration
- Effective and timely communications
- Special Requirements
- Domestic/international travel required
- Based in USA
- 5+ years Solution Sales experience.
Competitive and appropriate for the relevant experience of the applicant.
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. INCOPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply now