Jampp’s Sales team is responsible for bringing in and generating strong long-term relationships with advertisers across all regions. They are Jampp ambassadors and work closely with all internal teams in order to deliver outstanding results for our customers.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for an outstanding Business Development Representative - New Grad to join our Sales team in the US. Your goal will be to generate high-quality opportunities for the revenue organization.
The role requires a truly entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter who will do whatever it takes to get a qualified prospect on the phone and feverous passion for leveraging technology to create value for customers. You’ll be a team player and key partner to our Sales team who’s committed to beating goals and a driving force for our market expansion, developing new business for Jampp.
If you are eager to be a part of a fast-paced, growing sales organization, interested in building a sales career in the world of digital advertising, learn and enjoy a real challenge…
Jampp is a remote-first company, this position is open to all US locations, preferably in New York, US.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Demand Generation
- Conduct thorough research into each named account (and prospect contacts) to create outreach engagement strategy
- Lead the initial communication between Jampp and prospects across our target verticals
- Proactively contact prospective customers and filter inbound leads (MQLs) with the goal of identifying and developing those with potential to scale
- Account Strategy
- Partner with sales managers to define the best strategies for securing wins
- Perform research on qualified accounts to identify the best messaging and offers
- Leverage Jampp’s sales technology stack to improve your sales “game” and produce results efficiently
- Become an expert in the programmatic user acquisition and retargeting ecosystem
- Achieve your goals and, ultimately, transition into a high-performing sales manager
- Recently graduated from Business, Marketing, Communication or have a comparable proven academic record
- Grit, hunger, curiosity, passion, and intellect
- A resilient and persuasive personality
- Max. 1 year of experience in a sales or marketing role
- Attention to detail and outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving results and exceeding goals
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience using HubSpot or Salesforce CRM, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience or knowledge of the mobile advertising industry
- Experience in startups or venture capital
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- Competitive salary
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from all ofer the world... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe
- Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for mobile-first apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
With a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Grab, Twitch, Audible, Shopee, Bigo to name a few), serving our global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.