At Jampp we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 1,000,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 150TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
Our DevOps team is responsible for building a 100% cloud-deployed infrastructure that deftly scales to billions of daily requests and is capable of self-healing when trouble strikes!
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you'll get the chance to help create the global infrastructure you've always wanted. We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building a world-class company. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionize the mobile advertising technology space with us!
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Setup new cloud resources required for development projects
- Build and maintain a monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Automate complex tasks to reduce operational workloads in the team
- Ensure quick response on production outages and malicious attacks
- Work closely with software developers to make sure our systems are monitored 24x7
- Apply DevOps methodologies with a continuous improvement process
- Pitch in discussions on how to create scalable and long lasting solutions to infrastructure challenges, which can evolve over time.
- Collaborate daily with teammates, applying your knowledge of best practices to infrastructure code review.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
At Jampp we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills as we believe that the more diverse we are, the better our work will be!
- A deep and abiding love of Linux. Or a respectful hatred for it. Either way, you'll need to be able to solve problems on Linux-based systems
- Hands-on & productive experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC)
- Background in infrastructure and configuration as code platforms (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Availability to participate in the team’s on-call rotation
- Knowledge of network protocols, monitoring systems, virtualization and database administration
- Python & Bash coding skills
- Infosec knowledge, know-how and best practices
- Hands-on experience with production-grade container platforms
- Has a genuine interest in Open Source and/or has personal projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)