At Jampp, we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 1,000,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 150TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
If you are excited about building real-time data pipelines capable of handling billion events daily and helping scale our machine learning infrastructure, Jampp might be the right place for you!
As a Principal Engineer you will be responsible for the main technical decisions in the software engineering department. You will become a technical referent for the team, helping them during the entire development life cycle to ensure the scalability and availability of our platform.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work in our Real-Time Bidding platform developing new features and improving platform performance.
- Design and implement high level technical solutions, tackling tough engineering problems to help build our product.
- Become a technical leader for complex projects interacting with cross technical and product teams
- Gain deep knowledge of the ad tech industry, becoming an expert on the matter
- Design and own end-to-end, multi-tier architectures.
- Work with the latest open-source projects for extreme scale.
- Code systems that make decisions in ms.
- Work with a massive amount of data and with strongly optimized data structures
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability and scalability.
- Build real-time system that processes more than 1,000,000 transactions per second
- Maintain a scalable world wide architecture that allows us to reach users from all countries
- Combine amazon services with in-house solutions to maximize the efficiency
- Profile and evaluate the current solutions in search of performance improvements
- Design complex and efficient data structures and algorithms to maximize code performance
YOU MAY BE A FIT IF:
At Jampp we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds and skills as we believe that the more diverse we are, the better our work will be!
- You have a strong technical background and great engineering skills, including 10+ years of experience with system architecture design.
- You have recent experience working with Python, Linux, cloud services and SQL databases.
- You have worked as a technical lead for engineering teams, owning a technical roadmap for a business area.
- You have a strong ability to collaborate, communicate, and influence in a way that leaves the team feeling inspired. You help others learn!
- You work well cross-functionally and your co-workers at all levels and across all teams trust you
- You are often cited as the inspiration for engineers that join your teams. Even senior engineers feel that they’re able to learn from you
- AdTech experience is a plus but not at all a requirement
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)