We are looking for Associate Product Managers to join our growing product team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow in a rapidly scaling payments business. Working across product and the broader business this is a hands on role supporting our experienced product team.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 70m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- As the champion of the customer, work directly with customers and our market development teams to understand, assess, help specify new market requirements and how the product can be positioned to address them.
- Collaborate with sales and customer success teams to build and compile solution designs and pitches.
- Coordinate product launches, working with stakeholders such as Product Marketing, Payment Operations and Sales
- Working in the market talking to clients and prospects, gather their requirements and supporting technical product delivery activities.
About You: To join us as an Associate Product manager, you’ll need to:
- Two years experience in fast-paced environment such as a start-up, consultancy or investment banking.
- Product Management experience is not essential, but you must be passionate about solving problems for customers.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and get a buzz out of solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate clearly and effectively
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, the work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to the collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working