Modulr are looking for Onboarding Analysts to join our team to drive the growth of our business. An exciting opportunity to join an early stage business and be an instrumental part of building a high growth start-up payments business.
You will work with Onboarding, Customer Success and other teams to deliver the implementation path and ongoing technical support for customers using the Modulr service.
The focus is on making it easy for customers to launch with Modulr and ensuring they are set up to successfully grow their use of the service and provide ongoing technical support as their business expands. This is more than simply taking customers through a checklist of activities, it’s about ensuring the customer is delighted from day one, helping them to get up and running with their use of the service, and ensuring they are positioned to continue to grow their use over time.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role will include:
- Interacting with customers, being Modulr’s primary representative and professionally building rapport and lasting relationships.
- Knowledge or understanding of Customer Due Diligence and Know Your Customer/Business principles. You should have a general understanding of the regulatory landscape Modulr operates in.
- Defining processes, setting out the optimal way to achieve goals and embedding tools and procedures to achieve that.
- Having an autonomous, self-starting approach and proven ability to identify and prioritise what needs to be done.
- Managing projects, including providing clear status updates and flagging issues in a timely manner.
- The world of FinTech excites you and you have experience managing multiple projects with external customers, preferably in an Implementation or Project Management role (in a technical environment).
- Experience in API troubleshooting - Modulr uses REST APIs.
About You: To join us as an Onboarding Analyst:
- You are passionate about delighting customers and can design and deliver processes to consistently achieve this.
- You love rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever’s required to achieve the goals, whether designing processes, feeding in to the product roadmap, or grabbing the phone to help deal with a customer’s questions.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and are confident doing so in a friendly but professional manner, building trust, rapport and strong relationships.
- You are excited to be setting out the best way for us to get customers live and then making it happen, as well as providing ongoing technical expertise.
- You are data driven and enjoy diving in to the data to assess how best to prioritise activity and improve the process and using data to communicate clearly to others.
- You are comfortable working in an early stage business, where time is critical, and things change frequently as well as supporting BAU.
- Across the business you will champion the customer’s and user’s perspective and help teams understand the value Modulr creates for its clients.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working