Joining Modulr’s technical team, you’ll work in our QA function working with our people to promote strong personal growth as well as supporting career progression. You will also be a key figure on establishing and maintaining Modulr’s quality procedures and standards, ensure we are continuing to commit ourselves to provide best-in-class products for our customers.
About you and the role
We are looking for someone that is a great people manager who can work closely with our QA Leads to foster a culture of growth and development, so that Modulr is the first-choice workplace for engineers.
- You’re passionate about creating a great working environment that focuses on what's best for your people.
- You’re comfortable working in a scaling business, where time is critical, and things change on a regular basis.
- You enjoy providing career development, 1:1 mentoring/coaching, and line management for between 6 and 10 people within your function.
- You understand the importance of creating safe spaces and are empathetic towards the different way people learn and need support.
- Continually appraise team members performance, coach and correct as necessary and provide regular updates to functional head(s).
- Promote a culture of flat management structure where possible, favouring building networks over structures.
- Review, plan and recruit for your function, working with the functional head(s) to ensure we are adequately sized to deliver our roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with the functional head(s) and other managers to determine strategic direction of the function(s) including processes and tools.
About You: To join us as a QA Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience of managing teams of up to 10 people.
- Worked in fast paced, high-growth environment.
- You are a very strong verbal and nonverbal communicator. You’re excited to explain complex concepts and share your knowledge with diverse audiences both internally and externally. You can reduce complex problems to simple solutions consistently.
- Influenced and embedded QA practices and cultures.
- Experience of sponsoring learning and development (e.g. training courses, certification, etc) and establish ways of working together to include it with business delivery.
- Technical background is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment schemes are ideal but not essential.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, the work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to the collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working