Joining Modulr’s technical team, you’ll work in one of our delivery squads to deliver a best-in-class product. As an experienced QA, you’ll help us develop our automation test suite for our API and Web applications while being involved in manual and automated testing. Essentially, you’ll help us maintain the quality and performance of our platform as our transaction volume grows.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the business payments sector – which moves $130trn annually. And businesses are no longer tolerating the slow, inefficient, and costly infrastructure provided by legacy institutions. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first services to enable modern business to eliminate historic hidden inefficiencies and build fast-to-market products on top of our award-winning payments platform.
Modulr was one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups to work for in the UK (2019) and was more recently recognised as a 2020 UK Best Workplace in May, 2020.
We were awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Four years old, we have offices in London, Edinburgh, and Dublin
- We have processed over 70 million transactions with a value of £50 billion of business payments to date
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product
About you and the role
We are looking for someone that is technical and a problem solver who is also able to work and communicate within cross-functional squads to deliver high quality products in an agile environment.
- You’re passionate about technology and want to keep learning.
- You’re comfortable working in a scaling business, where time is critical, and things change on a regular basis.
- You enjoy positively questioning the way things are done and want to join a business that is focused on constantly improving.
- You enjoy sharing ideas about how technologies and tool sets can be used to create elegant solutions.
- You care about the quality and integrity of the outputs from your team and want to work with people who care.
- You can find the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritising and take responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard.
Skills and experience
- Expertise in both manual and automated testing techniques within a fast-paced agile environment is essential.
- Experience with Java or another object orientated language.
- Experience testing various APIs such as REST or SOAP.
- You will be experienced at creating and maintaining automation tests and contributing to automation framework in a collaborative environment.
- You will be knowledgeable about BDD tools such as Cucumber or SpecFlow.
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment schemes are ideal but not essential.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, the work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to the collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working