We are looking for a Platforms & Applications Senior Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, user administration, reporting, and workflow design and maintenance for all current and future CRM, AI, chat, and support tools in Customer Care.
With 400+ employees from 50+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping Customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world's largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions, and activities.
About the position
As a Platforms & Applications Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for the applications’ administration, jointly with our IT department & Product teams, and managing the smooth operation of our various platforms to get the most out of our constantly evolving infrastructure. Your focus will be on enabling the collection and processing of maximum quality data, to provide accurate input for the Customer Care management team on key performance indicators. With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer service operations, you will champion a stable and AI supported CX-driven environment, enabling our organization to perform at its maximum efficiency and more. This role reports to the Head of Operational Excellence.
- Administration of customer interaction platform Freshdesk, Freshchat & Talkdesk platforms
- User & reporting management and administration
- Account management / Contract management / License management
- Drive development with platform suppliers, pushing GYG relevant features and extensions
- Constant feature efficiency management to cut handling time and improve customer experience
- Manage connectivity projects relating to API connectivity amongst all Customer Care tools
- Implement API based dashboard connections to provide real-time KPI data to Customer Care teams
- Setup, documentation, and maintenance of all tool based workflows, processes, macros, and automations across all platforms
- Ensure utilization of all available automation, workflow, and efficiency features of all platforms with focus on maximum performance and highest customer satisfaction and first contact resolution scores
- Research, evaluation and pilot project management for new relevant technologies to enhance Customer Care experience for, improve cost & time efficiency of operations
- Build network with important and leading AI/Customer Care tool companies
- 3+ years of experience in CRM platform management & administration (Salesforce, Zendesk etc.) - preferably with Freshdesk
- Proven track record of successfully managing implementation of customer service related tools and applications, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Highly skilled in analyzing and consolidating large amounts of data from various sources
- Strong presentation skills in delivering analysis results and key insights to support strategy and business decisions
- Deep knowledge about current customer service related technology & tools
- Excellent skills providing support and training with CRM platforms
- Proven track record of implementation projects
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German is a plus
Even Better if
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- You have developer & database experience
More reasons to join us…
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, GetYourGuide Growth Hub, regular feedback and transparency
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private Pension Scheme
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] Apply now