GetYourGuide is the place to book unforgettable experiences in destinations across the globe
We are looking for an experienced senior manager who will oversee our IT & Security functions and lead a dynamic customer-focused team. As Head of Corporate IT & Security, you will redefine and deliver the long-term strategy of the department. You will make the team a trusted business partner of the organisation while providing an amazing user experience to our employees worldwide.
What you‘ll do:
- Deliver amazing employee experience, empowering end users to self-support wherever possible
- Enable scalable company growth by focusing on automation
- Develop long term vision and strategy while executing on near term goals
- Design and operate IT and Security systems and processes at the highest standards
- Own and manage IT and Security related budgets and vendor relationships
- Ensure team health and engagement by hiring the right people and providing training and coaching where necessary
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in leading and managing a high performing team (5+ years)
- A strong technical background and experience in analysis, design and implementation of IT and Security systems
- A strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- The ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- A good understanding of hardware, software , networking, and security topics
- Good program management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- Ability to interface and influence at all levels within and outside of the organization
- A results oriented mindset with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English, German is an asset)
Why work with us?
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog. Apply now