GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book incredible experiences.
We are looking for an outstanding Display Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Digital Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine. This role provides full ownership of our Brand strategies on the Display & Paid Social channels and the opportunity to bring to life our digital brand activity supporting the 2021 growth plans.
- Drive the Brand Strategy for the Display channels at GetYourGuide
- Be responsible for Display Brand Campaign creation, optimization, tracking & reporting across Display Channels (FB, IG, YT,...)
- Work closely with Brand & Attraction Marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns plans for the Display channels, driving asset briefing and creative iteration
- Develop, test and scale branding media opportunities & tactics that increase overall Brand Awareness and key business metrics
- 2-5 years of hands-on brand/performance campaign management experience on Facebook & YouTube (Other branding channels like DV360, affiliate & direct deals experience are a big plus).
- Agency experience, working & developing holistic digital branding campaigns, managing minimum 7digit budgets per year.
- Familiarity using Google Analytics and Looker (or similar analytics platforms such as Tableau).You have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and advanced formulas). SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience with FMPs such as Smartly & creative automation tooling is also a plus.
- You bring a deep understanding and expertise in digital brand marketing placements, metrics & best practices as well as campaign planning and execution excellence. You are experienced in managing large campaigns and delivering against targets
- You have excellent stakeholder and project management skills (internal & external) and are extremely detail-oriented. You have the ability to prioritize daily tasks and manage time efficiently among multiple stakeholders and deadlines, while managing global campaigns.
- You have knowledge in tracking, attribution, Lift testing and Brand Measurement. You are able to translate results into data-driven recommendations to elevate performance.
- You are a digital native, with a keen interest for digital video content, trends & new media products
- You are a team player and a clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English. An additional European language is a plus.
- You have a valid work permit for Germany.
- Experience in the travel industry is a strong plus.
- Marketing excellence - Help one of the most sophisticated performance advertisers build out their branding channel and reach millions of customers in a small and agile team
- Join a fast-growing company at pre-IPO stage with a package including Virtual Shares that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Private pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- A BVG public transport ticket discount
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now