We are looking for positive and passionate customer advocates to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. Our world-class Care team helps to make trips unforgettable by providing empathetic, personalized support through phone, email and chat.
As part of this close-knit team, you will help customers reschedule bookings, manage cancellations and complaints, mediate reviews, and consult with customers to give your travel expertise and recommendations for unbeatable activities around the world. Your patience and compassion ensure that every customer’s trip is stress-free.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our customers first and foremost. You will be there to guide the customer through their travel journey, working one-on-one with them to ensure that they love where they're going
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email and live chat, interactions with authentic, human responses
- Using your impressive travel knowledge and expertise to give recommendations and advice, helping customers to build their perfect trip
- Escalating customer feedback suggestions and complaints in order to improve the customer experience and build customer loyalty
- Assisting other departments in a variety of projects to ensure a seamless customer experience, from before booking to beyond the end of the trip
What do we look for?
- You are passionate about GetYourGuide, love helping others and never lose your smile
- You are a limitless source of patience and understanding
- You are structured and solution-oriented, with an eye for detail
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You are flexible and able to adapt to change
- You speak fluent English in addition to either French, Italian or German. Additional languages are a plus
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 65+ nationalities
- You will become a Customer Service Superstar with our full 3-week training
- Each team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- There are no night shifts in your schedule: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
- You can choose to work full-time (40 hours) or part-time (30 hours)
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Ready to cure the chaos and help our customers book unforgettable experiences? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about the impact our training team has on GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now