GetYourGuide is the World's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities. We at GetYourGuide give the whole world access to incredible experiences. We are looking for an exceptional business leader to help develop and innovate the supply side of our rapidly growing global business.
As Head of Supply Excellence you will report to the Director of Supply Operations & Content and will be responsible for leading and developing our central supply excellence teams to grow our business globally. Your team is key and the engine of GetYourGuide’s growth. Working hand in hand with other functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Product, …) you will be shaping how excellence in supply is defined at GetYourGuide.
- Innovate and create a long-term vision to efficiently scale supply excellence at GetYourGuide
- Influence and co-develop our strategy and business model along with senior management
- Generate insights and develop innovative ideas to influence cross-departmental stakeholder roadmaps and priorities
- Define the team strategy, expansion plans and big bets to innovate our supply
- Identify, initiate and lead industry leading high priority projects across regions
- Build, lead and develop the Supply Excellence Team(s) to drive best in class performance
- Apply structured thinking to critical business questions, running deep analyses, generating key insights, and developing and executing on strategic initiatives.
- Connect the dots outside your own teams to shape a better overall supply setup at GetYourGuide
- 4+ years experience at a top management consulting firm, FP&A or fast-growing tech startup, with a minimum of 2 years of direct people management experience.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, exceptional business acumen, and willingness to get your hands dirty to get things done
- Exceptional analytical skills. You are data first, and can easily break down large complex problems.
- Exceptional cross-functional leadership skills. You have experience managing teams that span multiple functions
- You’re no stranger to prioritization. You are adept at adapting to meet the rapid pace of change in a fast growing business.
- Exceptional presentation skills - you have extensive experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences across the business, and the ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Autonomy to drive the success of GetYourGuide’s growth engine
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- GetYourGuide vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Boost your learning curve and network. GetYourGuide’s size (~600 employees from over 70 nationalities, $650 million in funding) is the ideal size to learn from the best and to build up a strong international network.
- Annual personal learning budget
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
- Smart and engaged co-workers
- Flexible work policies (e.g., 20 days of telecommuting)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now