We are looking for an experienced SEO marketer who is keen to take JUNIQE’s SEO rankings to the next level. You will be in charge of all topics with ties to SEO; tech ticket implementation with product, merchandising insights for the curation team, and content development with the editorial team. You will be responsible for managing the channel with the help of various stakeholders in other channels.
- Provide insights and suggestions to improve the SEO strategy (merchandising via search volumes, landing pages, and content).
- Improve off-page and on-page SEO strategy.
- Monitor performance KPIs to understand organic search performance across markets and measure the impact of changes.
- Analyze ongoing operations and define structured plans to improve SEO efficiency.
- Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization.
- Work closely with the content team on content production.
- Work closely with our product team on a variety of on-page, CMS and website optimization topics (technical SEO).
- Taking responsibility for the projects you manage and deliver on time.