Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Reporting to the Director of Product Portfolio Operations, the Product Operations Change Manager will be responsible ensuring that changes to product portfolio plans are managed and effectively communicated to impacted stakeholders. The person in this role will additionally be responsible for managing Product team operational process changes, including training and gathering feedback from the Product team and other impacted groups. We need a proactive self-starter who can maintain a strong sense of ownership and urgency to drive progress without onsite management, and a flexible team player who collaborates with others to find and facilitate creative solutions to problems. Additional qualities include keen attention to detail and quality, great written & oral communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, keen customer/end user focus, and strong initiative to champion continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Product team and other groups to assess impacts of changes to plans across the product portfolio, and document impacts to plans in Aha!
- Prepare change and impact communications for impacted stakeholders and start escalations
- Assess and continuously improve processes related to product portfolio management, administer change management programs, conduct training and create & update process reference documents according to Product Management best practices
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- At least 2 years of prior product management and/or product development experience
- At least 2 years of prior product program/portfolio management experience in software products
- At least 2 years of prior change control/change management experience
- Advanced familiarity with Aha! product management tool and Jira in order to optimize Aha! workflows according to product management best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of product marketing & management best practice frameworks (e.g. Pragmatic Marketing, SiriusDecisions)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile best practices, (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and Scaled Agile best practices (e.g SAFe)
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs