Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Our Recruiting Team is currently looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. To succeed in this role, you should be able to collaborate effectively with department managers (from the Manager to the Executive level) on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. This role will support US recruiting for orgs throughout the company as needed (including technical and non-technical roles as headcount needs arise). Success in this role means that you will be able to attract candidates proactively through various channels including social media, employee referrals, Boolean searches, and networking events. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while consistently maintaining a focus on growing a strong talent pipeline.
What You'll Do:
- Fill job requisitions assigned within given timelines
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions and to refine requirements
- Proactively source and attract candidates through a variety of channels (as indicated above)
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/ methods to filter candidates within given timelines
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the recruitment process
- Promote Malwarebytes’ reputation as a “great place to work”
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Minimum 3 years of overall recruiting experience; 1-2 years of corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone and in-person interviewing, reference checking, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems. Experience with Greenhouse and Workday is a plus!
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to consistently operate with a strong sense of urgency
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff