Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As Sales Engineer you will primarily be responsible for being the technical resource and bridging the “technical” gap for our sales team, partners and new / existing clients; As a subject matter expert in endpoint security, you’ll provide consultancy for pre-sales solutions in Asia Pacific
What You’ll Do:
- Sales Engineering support to the APAC Sales organization
- Creating and maintaining relationships with the relevant stakeholders in end-customers
- Creating and maintaining relationships with channel partner Pre-Sales
- Supporting the team in our Technology Alliances.
- Help support demo enhancements, integration implementations with active customers, and unique additions to the functional capabilities of our products to support key strategic deals.
- Designing and proposing Malwarebytes Security solutions to complex security problems
- Delivery of solution presentations and demonstrations via telephone/WebEx and onsite face-to-face
- Own and respond to RFP's and proposals
- Delivery of installation and commissioning services supporting 'Proof-of-Concept' Trials remotely and on-site
- Delivery of demand creation Webinar in partnership with Marketing
- Update and deliver technical training to Inside Sales organisation as per assigned business units
- Scope and specify relevant consulting and education for customers and partners
- Build a close working relationship with Malwarebytes field sales organisation (Field Pre-Sales, Account Managers, product marketing and partners)
- Development of professional and personal skills, as relates to major function, related technologies, product and career advancement
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Fluent in English and a good knowledge of the Asia market.
- High energy and dynamic individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience selling to and communicating with C-Level security management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in previous software Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or Consulting roles, ideally related to Information Security.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Management is preferred.
- Wide knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. Endpoint protection, IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, Sandboxing, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the current threat and vulnerability landscape
- Extensive experience installing and working with Windows Servers, Active Directory, GPO, WMI and SCCM
- C# and .net development experience is an advantage
- Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing and Malware analysis experience are an advantage
- Any relevant industry certifications (i.e., (ISC)²; ISACA; GIAC; Microsoft; …) is an advantage
- Ability to Travel and work Asia Hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary, equity stock incentives, and benefits packages
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)