Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A motivated and experienced security professional who is looking to take on the challenge of improving Security processes at a Security company. We’re looking for someone to join our growing security team and apply their experience with Securing Application (AppSec). We’re looking for security professionals who can help take our AppSec to the next level.
What You’ll Do:
- Review, analyze and follow up with SAST and DAST scan reports to enhance application security testing program capabilities
- Apply your technical expertise and development experience in Application Security to improve internal processes across the company with teams in engineering, product management, research, and other corporate functions
- Communicate and present ideas and processes to stakeholders with varying levels of technological experience. Develop processes and techniques to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in systems, tools and applications
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Familiarity with Web Application and API security best practices and remediation steps (OWASP Top 10 and CIS 20)
- Be well-versed in a few programming languages, such as: C/C++, Go, Ruby/Python, Objective C/Swift, Java, Kotlin, etc.
- Ability to work with teams across the organization to improve security in infrastructure, cloud and enterprise environments
- Effective in managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about process improvements, documentation, and automation
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Aid and encourage those around you to understand and identify risks
- Lead by example to improve communications and processes within and across teams
- Understand the value in your team having ‘measurable success'
Nice to Have Skills:
- Mobile Application (Android or iOS) development and security
- Current or former security training or certifications such as GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester (GCPN), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Basic working knowledge or AWS, GCP and Azure
- You have worked effectively with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with agile scrum processes and project management
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided