Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Senior Global Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the customer-centric B2B marketing strategy and Go-To-Market initiatives for cloud-based endpoint security solutions. The role will focus on building and managing strong audience-based messaging for the state, local, and education (SLED) space, owning tiered product launches, creating differentiated assets and tools, engaging with audiences to evangelize product capabilities, enabling sales, solving for new industry and competitive scenarios, supporting integrated campaigns, and being a strategic thought partner to product management and demand generation.
What You’ll Do:
- Distill complex concepts down to clear, compelling, and differentiated stories and marketing messages that resonate with discrete customer segments.
- Understand the buyer’s journey and create effective, relevant, and innovative content and internal sales tools to support the entire sales cycle and marketing funnel, including thought leadership, awareness, consideration, and decision.
- Develop and execute on B2B, customer-centric, Go-To-Market strategies and product launch plans.
- Effectively partner cross-functionally and influence and deliver results through collaboration with key teams, including Product Management, Sales, Web, Demand Generation, PR, Social, and AR.
- Represent and evangelize solutions to analysts, prospects, and customers. Deliver presentations and demos at conferences/tradeshows.
- Support the training and enablement of our sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions.
- In partnership with the Web team develop and execute an effective strategy to elevate Malwarebytes.com as a key marketing channel for brand awareness, demand generation and customer engagement.
- Manage ongoing content updates to Malwarebytes.com, including copy, content/resources and SEO, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant.
- Conduct and review market research to understand industry trends and identify market opportunities.
- Help influence roadmaps by working closely with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, Sales, and Customer Lifecycle Marketing.
- Audit and provide feedback on competitive matrix and competitive messaging.
- May require up to 20% travel in the future.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching global products.
- Experience in B2B SaaS software product marketing.
- Knowledge with endpoint security software/technology products preferred.
- Technical background preferred.
- SLED experience is a plus or experience catering messaging to another vertical.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent hands-on analytical ability.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that generate leads and support customer conversion and retention.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic thought leadership, ability to influence, and collaboration skills are critical.
- Ability to focus on results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid priorities, managing multiple and complex priorities and initiatives.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs