Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As Malwarebytes continues to grow and refine business processes, the need for accurate and timely revenue accounting has never been greater! This role will manage day-to-day operational revenue activities, own certain revenue close responsibilities, and help with processes and systems improvements to support growth. As we operate in a changing and fast-paced environment, adaptability, flexibility and self-direction are critical to success. This is a full-time position focusing on our consumer revenue channel (B2C) and will be reporting to our Director of Revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Own key revenue close items including gathering and understanding supporting underlying schedules and details, booking entries, managing the ARM in NetSuite, and reconciling/analyzing revenue and related accounts
- Day-to-day operational activities including reconciling detailed B2C bookings data against summary and other data in NetSuite
- Develop a strong relationship and work closely with related business partners, consumer marketing, business applications, product and engineering / IT
- Work with the Finance team to understand key revenue metrics and trends for internal and external reporting
- Understand and apply proper GAAP accounting to revenue and related COS transactions
- Understand, follow, and help further develop internal controls
- Support annual audits and other ad-hoc audits as required
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or substantially similar
- 3 + years of relevant experience, including direct revenue experience
- NetSuite experience required, ARM experience preferred
- Zuora experience a plus
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP, including revenue recognition
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable with large data sets and complicated workbooks
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)