Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A Social Media & Community Associate to help us form engaging and rewarding experiences with our consumer and B2B audiences across a variety of platforms beyond traditional social media. This will be a temporary 3-4 month contract position.
This is not a social media manager position but will work closely with the Social Media Manager and the Director of Corporate Communications & Social Impact to provide a consistent experience with the brand. The Social Media & Community Associate will need to work closely with Support to ensure relevant and technically accurate information is provided to audiences in communities and will need to provide strategic oversight into channels with the most opportunity for engagement and ROI.
The ideal candidate for this position has some experience across social media, community management and support. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn and grow on a team of driven communicators and marketers.
What You’ll Do:
Daily duties might include:
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews on sites such as: Google Play, Apple’s App Store, Better Business Bureau
- Community management in G2 Crowd, Reddit, TrustPilot, Spiceworks and other forums
- Responding to social media comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Working closely with the Customer Support team to analyze customer needs and relay findings back to the marketing and Social Media teams
- Stay up to date with cybersecurity developments
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in managing social media responses and/or reviews sites
- Experience working in Customer Service/Technical support department in different roles
- A deep understanding of customers' needs and expectations
- Adaptability and agility to change course quickly
- Experience with community management
- Experience in content creation