Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for an Engineering Manager to join our high-performance Mac product development team, providing mentoring and leadership to our software developers. We need candidates with experience managing projects spanning multiple development teams. Candidates should be capable of driving development of new products and improvements to existing products (architecture, security, features, bug fixes and scalability). We work collaboratively across multiple geographic locations, so experience successfully working with distributed teams is a must. We need someone driven to create best in class products.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage software development team responsible for delivering Malwarebytes Mac OS products
- Hire, build and develop the best software developers in the world
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders
- Be the voice and champion of your teams
- Provide both strategic and tactical oversight to build features and functionalities required to have best-in-class products
- Set expectations on delivery both upstream and downstream of your team in an agile environment
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Exceptional communication skills that cross both team and geographical boundaries
- Advanced knowledge and skills on Mac OS platform
- Successful track record of developing and shipping commercial products for Mac OS
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple direct reports
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritizations in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong C++ (v11+) and Swift (v4+) knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline and 10+ years of professional experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a managerial or lead role for product development engineering
- Background in the cybersecurity industry a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided