Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for an experienced Sr Growth Experimentation and Monetization Manager to play a key leadership role in monetizing our freemium product via agile experimentation and product growth experiences that delight our users and resolve friction. You will partner with Product Marketing, Web, Product, Engineering and other teams to help our users find value in our Free and Trial product sooner and drive adoption of our award-winning selection of cybersecurity solutions. You will report directly into the Sr. Director of Growth at Malwarebytes.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a key leadership role on Growth team and help define the strategy, vision, and culture of the freemium experimentation pod.
- Develop a deep understanding of users’ flows and needs, our competition, industry best practices, and business objectives to drive experimentation strategy, roadmap, and user stories.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Creative and Analytics to design A/B experiments (and other statistical testing methods) to innovate and develop unique, seamless, and delightful upgrade paths and monetization our freemium product
- Monitor and optimize ongoing experimentation and product funnel performance. Be accountable for key performance indicators of the reach and impact of your experiments. Report out to senior leadership, and define next steps and product inclusions.
- Influence cross-functional partners (Product, Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing) and advocate for testing technologies and processes, resourcing and alignment on behalf of the team
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Extensive knowledge across key elements of conversion and engagement strategies and tactics, including user journeys, lifecycle marketing, and viral growth loops
- Empathy for end users; a strong design sense and desire to improve user flows and experiences
- 6+ years in consumer growth focused roles/techniques, experience with A/B testing tools and optimization
- Experience working closely with product, engineering and design teams, and translating business strategy into actionable plans for all cross functional teams
- Excited about hands on work and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Obsessive about data and using it to drive your business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with ever-changing challenges
- Phenomenal people skills and one who is a masterful communicator
- BS/BA degree required, MBA a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)