Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Reporting to the Director, Product and Portfolio Operations, the Sr. Product Operations Manager, Portfolio Planning will be responsible portfolio management across all of our major product initiatives and will play a pivotal role in shaping operational process development for the Product team to ensure execution on product strategy. We need a proactive self-starter who can maintain a strong sense of ownership and urgency to drive progress without onsite management, and a flexible team player who collaborates with others to find and facilitate creative solutions to problems. Additional qualities include keen attention to detail and quality, great written & oral communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, keen customer/end user focus, and strong initiative to champion continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage intake for internally submitted product ideas
- Assist and provide guidance for PMs to evaluate, define and prioritize product work before development begins
- Create and continuously improve templates for product management use, for steps prior to development e.g. opportunity evaluation templates business case, product vision and business feasibility assessment templates
- Assess and continuously improve processes related to product portfolio planning and management, administer change management programs, implement changes, and conduct training on processes within and outside of our product management tools, and provide guidance for reference documentation
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- At least 3 years of prior program & portfolio management experience in software products
- At least 3 years of prior product management, product development, and/or product operations experience
- Demonstrated advanced familiarity with Jira and Aha! platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice product management frameworks (e.g. Pragmatic Marketing, Jobs-to-Be-Done)
- Demonstrated knowledge of PMI project management and Agile best practices, (e.g. Scrum, Kanban
Nice to Have Skills
- Prior Scrum Master/ Agile coaching experience
- Prior security software industry experience
- Prior experience working remotely with a remote manager
- Prior process development experience
- Prior change management experience
- Current PMP Certification and/or PMP-Agile Certification
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs