OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Our product team drives the vision, strategy and value of OUTFITTERY’s offer to our customers. Our product team takes ownership of designing and delivering quality services and applications for our end customers as well as internal stakeholders. Those can range from our mobile and web applications in our customer journey to internal tools that support our stylists. The product team includes three Product Managers who drive cross-functional teams, balancing the requirements of business stakeholders and software development. You can be part of our team as a Payment Manager (Human).
This will be your responsibilities:
- You take full ownership of our payments processes. Overseeing, monitoring and reporting of all payments processes and balancing the payment method mix that caters best to our customers.
- You work closely with Customer Service, Accounting, Data Science and Tech departments.
- You manage relationships with our payment-services as well as factoring and other related vendors.
- You improve our internal processes and implement them in collaboration with our tech team. Scoping and estimating efforts.
- You take charge of payment/refund requests by our customers.
- You identify and assess suspicious orders for fraud patterns and develop prevention with our Data Scientists.
- You keep updated on new payment methods and technologies.
This is what we like about people joining our team:
- You have 3+ years of experience in managing digital payments processes, preferably in e-commerce environments.
- You are familiar with billing, payment and fraud processes. Ideally, you have experience in risk management.
- You have a thorough understanding of modern technology stacks.
- You have excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite as well as experience with data analytics (SQL, Tableau).
- You are hands-on in managing stakeholders and customers, anticipating possible blockers and resolving issues proactively.
- You communicate clearly and you are able to translate different ideas among stakeholders.
- You drive decisions based on data and analytics. Making decisions transparent and visible within our organization.
- You are fluent in English.
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and well-being of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports in cases of professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Matthias Hutsch.