OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Our every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
In the role of Analytical Business Partner Operations (m/f/x), you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights about the workings of an e-commerce company – all of this in a diverse and international team. You will join our Operations team, with a heavy focus on Sales, and cooperate closely with different units of the company to support the operational teams and help to develop our service.
What you do
- You are the strategic partner for our operations team e.g. Sales, Telemarketing, Customer Service and Logistics
- You will look into our numbers and data, analyse them and translate them into recommendations for actions and identify optimization potential
- You understand the service, business needs and teams to identify red flags and trends
- You are responsible for evaluation, analysis, testing and assessment of business cases and projects incl. assessment of the corresponding impact on results
- You will support our management team in planning and strategic direction
- Your are responsible for identifying, planning and managing digitalization projects of our business processes
- You are responsible for the annual budget planning and financial forecasting together with our Head of Sales.
- You take ownership of communicating business-related insights, key learnings and initiatives to key stakeholders
What you know & who you are
- You completed your Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, IT, Ecomomics or a similar quantitative field
- You have extensive experience working with MS Office applications (Excel) and common data visualization & reporting tools (such as Tableau or Power BI)
- You are comfortable using SQL to perform data analysis, and apply machine learning or statistical techniques to large datasets is a plus
- You have strong statistical and analytical skills
- You have a structured, independent and results-oriented approach to work
- You are a strong communicator
- You are fluent in english, german is a plus.
What we offer
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Meike Baumgartner. Apply now