To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Solution Consulting team with additional resources in North America.
The focus of the Enterprise Pre Sales Solution Consulting organization is on creating and delivering innovative value propositions to executive audiences within enterprise accounts by matching technical capabilities to business outcomes.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the sales organization in the local territory over achieve its revenue goals by providing presales support for new and existing customers.
Working as a key player within the territory, the Solution Consultant is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services and Partner teams to understand sales and business priorities, and to align their activity with the needs of the local business.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below
- Become a Nexthink SME and thought leader, both internally and externally, to drive the business value of the Nexthink Platform.
- Help the sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues and provide business value.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives and how this generates business outcome.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Support and lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Solution Consultant by using industry knowledge and understanding to move deals forward.
- Run and facilitate value-based workshops with prospects so that they can fully discover and understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects and major issues.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events and other marketing related activity.
- Become a thought leader both internally and externally evangelizing on Nexthink and driving business value.
- This is a field-based role and requires domestic travel to Client sites in the Mid Atlantic Region, as well as occasional travel to other Nexthink sites within the USA and internationally.