About the role and You:
We’re looking for a junior Graphic Designer eager to level up their design career and bring a fresh perspective to our creative work. You are motivated to be an elite creative and you live and breathe art and design. As a member of the Zwift Brand Creative Team, you will work in parallel with Art Directors and other designers in order to develop and deliver visual assets and refine, define and extend the visual language of the Zwift brand. You have a passion for art, design and visual creative in general. You follow design trends, how the industry is progressing and you are also appreciative of iconic past designs and know when to take inspiration from them. You are connected to the worlds of cycling and running or fitness in general (bonus points if you know and like these sports and have a previous experience working for a sports company on the agency or the client side!) We promise a career experience that’s fast paced, very diverse, hard work… but loads of fun!
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Senior Designers and Art Directors to bring creative ideas to life and iterate concepts.
- Produce work for multiple teams, expressing our brand across all channels. Examples include: Ads, banners, POP displays, print materials, visuals for social media and email campaigns, and photo cleanup and editing,
- Gather assets and design within templates to create unique internal and external presentation decks (Slides and Keynote).
- Gather information and materials (copy, images, etc.) from other team members to develop designs.
- Work closely with respective project team members such as Project Managers, Producers, Designers & Editors, Copywriters to complete projects from start to finish.
- Understand the Zwift product to learn technical skills to capture imagery from the product and convey it accurately.
- Learn and apply established brand and visual guidelines.
What you'll have:
- 1+ Years experience working in a design focused creative environment – a digital first environment preferred.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Basic After Effects and Motion design experience strongly preferred.
- A keen eye for typography and eager to learn more – strong typesetting and layout skills are a must.
- Able to succinctly communicate new concepts and ideas – and ready to jump in and present if needed!
- Deadline-oriented with the communication skills needed to quickly iterate with a team of other Creatives and Project Managers.
- Comfortable managing your own time and estimating timing to set project expectations.
- Ready to work on multiple projects at a time and prioritize as needed.
- Eager to learn and grow as part of a tight-knit creative team.
- Interest in and knowledge of the fitness industry is a huge plus.
- Basic experience with Figma is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Premiere and/or other video editing software a plus.
- Knowledge of photography and videography practices are a plus.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All