About the role and about You:
We are looking for a fun, upbeat, self-motivated Accounting Manager with a motivating personality to get things done. You are forward thinking, able to prioritize competing deadlines and you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You enjoy working in fast-paced cross functional environments where you can exercise your teamwork and interpersonal skills. You will work directly with the finance and leadership team to help lead the fantastic growth at Zwift, while ensuring the financial health of the company through preparing and maintaining financial records.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of one staff accountant.
- Responsible for accounting of US wages and salaries, payroll taxes, absence, benefits (e.g. medical, 401k, employee perks), and global equity.
- Oversee close activities of the US parent entity involving payroll, benefits, and equity.
- Manage global equity reporting including expense reporting and compliance.
- Continue to enhance standard processes and procedures.
- Assist with the annual audit of the company’s financial statements and 401k plan.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
What we're looking for:
- Global accounting experience with strong knowledge in US GAAP.
- 5+ years in accounting and finance roles involving payroll and equity.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA preferred.
- Exposure to working in both a manufacturing and technology, startup, or SaaS businesses undergoing rapid growth and change.
- Previous experience with both public accounting firm and pre-IPO or publicly traded company.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience working with NetSuite, Workday and Carta is a plus.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All