About the role and about you:
Zwift is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team, reporting to the FP&A Manager. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong analytical and communication skills. This role will have a focus on driving organisational excellence in a high-growth environment. It will have a broad impact that touches many areas of the business, with a focus on Marketing, Game Engineering, Product Management, People, and IT.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare internal reporting, including explaining trends and variances to plan.
- Partner with department leaders to drive organisational excellence.
- Building financial models for budgeting and forecasting.
- Analysing business performance and project proposals to drive fact-based decision-making.
- Use your passion for excellence and analytical skills to dive into data and identify key insights, as well as potential risks & opportunities.
- Assist in the creation and execution of ad-hoc analyses, using a combination of financial and non-financial data.
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a proactive & organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A / financial analysis / corporate finance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required; the role involves building relationships with key partners
- across the organisation.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (such as Amplitude, Periscope, or Tableau) and accounting software (Netsuite preferred) is a plus.
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, consumer products and/or media preferred.
- Enthusiasm for video games, sport and/or an active lifestyle.
- A Zwifter, or familiar with the platform and our competitors
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All