About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Business Technology Partner for our Enterprise Platforms and Business Functions, which will cover Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Customer Support functions. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business requirements and translating those into features and functions within a wide assortment of Platforms (e.g., CRM, ERP, MarTech, Planning, PLM, etc.) and aligning these platforms with the business strategy, processes, tactics, goals, and critical metrics across varying functions. The Business Technology Partner role will work closely with five distinct business functions to research, understand, document, and prioritize platforms to fulfill the objectives of each team and Zwift as a whole. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Programs, you will be a key leader for Zwift’s future success by helping deliver a unified experience across business functions.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, maintain, and lead a prioritized product roadmap and backlog for 20+ Enterprise Platforms.
- Lead the entire product life cycle including conceptualization, definition of key features and requirements, prioritization and definition of success criteria and key metrics
- Work closely with partners to understand and define business objectives based on each business functions’ needs and work towards how the Enterprise Platforms we deliver can solve for the business strategy and goals.
- Collaborate with business leaders across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Community Support to define Enterprise Platform features and develop thoughtful specifications.
- Stay informed on the market landscape as it relates to Enterprise Platforms and collaborate closely with Information Systems, Business Functions, and Program Managers to drive improved business performance.
- Know and become a specialist in your products - build intuition so that when problems arise you can have a sense of the root cause.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in product management, business, technology or related subject areas and a Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Experience in working with business functions like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Community Support.
- Proven experience leading Enterprise Platform product’s full lifecycle from conceptualization, research and design to launch.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization.
- Applied expertise in multiple delivery subject areas, with a focus on agile and lean development process across multiple teams.
- Ability to break down work into meaningful chunks, work with key partners to prioritize these items, and iteratively deliver feature improvements.
- Ability to influence a cross-functional team.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- High attention to detail, including a consistent track record of documenting requirements and managing multiple, competing priorities
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and go above and beyond to help your team and company win
- Experience with ERP Systems, CRM Systems, and/or PLM Systems
- Experience in a recent start-up / hyper-growth company
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All