About the role and about You:
As Zwift continues to grow and expand our offerings and reach, it is important to ensure our members are supported in a way that reflects our strong company brand position. In this key role, you will have responsibility for crafting a culture of operational difficulty which provides exceptional service to our members. You will partner with other internal teams to surface and resolve root causes of issues related to our products and will be a critical voice in the development of support program strategy. You will own staff goal development, defining associated metrics, and tracking outcomes to ensure we have a strong operational model.
You will be an excellent problem solver who has succeeded wearing many hats, with experience building and developing support organizations as well as championing & project leading strategic customer-centric initiatives. You will move quickly and proactively, as a strong communicator, and will fiercely advocate within Zwift on behalf of our members.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of supporting our products, while motivating and inspiring a rapidly growing team, this is the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and own the support experience that we provide our members who enjoy Zwift products and services. Own end-to-end performance, quality, cost, and team development for Specialists handling these contacts.
- Define team goals - including operational metrics - that lead to a consistently excellent member experience. Drive performance to these goals.
- Optimize issue paths with internal teams (ex. Product, Engineering, LiveOps, Marketing) that enables scalable, rapid root cause resolution.
- Review quality metrics, which include trend and root cause analysis of support contacts. Use quantitative and qualitative methods to drive broad internal understanding & impact assessment of member problems.
- Collaborate with internal product and tool development teams to identify capabilities that improve member experience and increase team performance & productivity.
- Own and improve triage methods, internal playbooks, and external content to improve resolution speed & first touch resolution.
- Partner with the Learning and Knowledge Management teams to develop training programs that drive our team to meet/exceed our key performance indicators (critical metrics) and champions an environment of associate depth, proficiency and engagement.
- Lead from the front by working directly with Members and responding to high-profile and high-impact issues as well as complex exceptions that set the standard for our flawless end-to-end Member experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of proven expertise in contact center organizations
- 5+ years of leadership experience developing and leading a robust technical member support / customer service teams
- Experience supporting a distinctive consumer brand, ideally in technology or physical goods
- Technical aptitude – ideally, experience with consumer electronics, networking, software development, hardware troubleshooting,
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional partner management and leadership through influence
- People-focused orientation, with experience and a passion for continuous learning, mentorship, performance management, and career development
- Proven track record to operate effectively and with vitality in a constantly evolving and problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader who is willing to do the work to drive organizational change while also building the team for the future - action orientation
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of contact center operations to make evidence based decisions in order to optimize the various levers of member experience (CES, and NPS), productivity, efficiency, and quality
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All