AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 26 countries.
Payments is a rapidly evolving space within the AMCS Solution set and a key focus for future growth and we are now looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Product Manager to join our global team. This role can be located anywhere in Ireland.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Product Director & Group Commercial Business Partner. It is an exciting challenging role for the successful candidate. To be considered for this role, you will need to have several years' Payments and/or eCommerce experience in a global organization. You will be a Senior Payments subject matter expert with experience leading teams responsible for driving the Product direction of our Rapidly growing Payments offerings. You will need to quickly learn the business and technology and be able to apply your previous experience and knowledge of Payments to deliver growth.
· Manage product release plans, feature design and delivery
· Help drive the Global expansion of AMCS’ Payments Operations.
· Identify opportunities within AMCS customer base and implement solutions to cater for our customer needs.
· Gather requirements, coordinate design, and guide execution of features
· Manage a cross-functional team involved in problem solving across various technology systems & business processes to propose ideas, scope features, and implement solutions
· Identify & Run projects/programs that enhance AMCS Payment offerings to our customers.
· Assist in Expanding our external Acquiring relationships to improve our Global coverage and offerings.
· 6+ years’ Product Management Experience ideally in Payments and/or eCommerce with large, fast-growing, multinational companies
· High Energy individual with a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment.
· Highly organised individual with great attention to detail
· Proven track record of growing products/business units in Payments/Ecommerce
· Proven Leader with Team & Project Management experience.
· Excellent communicator – experience in effective communications with customers, partners, key industry layers and influencers
· Technical ability to work with engineers to navigate technical issues
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Energetic, enthusiastic and highly accountable
· Results focused, with strong analytical abilities
· Ability to work Cross Functionally
What’s on Offer
· Opportunity to work for a Market Leading Software Company
· Competitive package with great career progression opportunities
· A social lively work culture