AMCS is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy - empowering environmental services operators and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions. Our team currently support over 2,650 customers in 23 countries around the world.
We currently have a requirement for an Assistant Legal Counsel to join our team at our Global HQ in Limerick.
The Assistant Legal Counsel will join a small but extremely busy legal team to provide legal advice and support to the Group on a wide range of legal and business related matters. The role is a commercially focused one involving interaction with the Group’s internal departments and external parties.
The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support across all business functions and carry out critical and complex legal work on behalf of the Group. Working under the guidance of, and in conjunction with, Head of Legal and Legal Counsel, they will also have the ability to work independently.
- Drafting and analysis of a broad range of commercial documents with a particular focus on software licencing contracts, and other IT and IP commercial contracts
- Excellent negotiation, technical and drafting skills, with an exceptional ability to attend to detail
- Working closely with management and others across the global organisation (including Sales, Finance, HR, IT) on cross-functional issues
- Attention to detail, with strong legal experience in a broad range of regulatory law / corporate compliance requirements
- An ability to work independently in a faced pace environment with minimum supervision, handle multiple tasks, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and take initiative where appropriate
- Other roles as applicable to the job
- Formal legal qualification with at least 2 years’ post qualification experience working in a commercial environment – private practice or in-house
- It will be beneficial to have experience with software agreements
- Must be a team player with proven ability to work with a broad range of divisions within the company
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines
- Motivated, personable and works well with others
- Self-starter, who can work independently Apply now