At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
What you'll do:
As a Technical Recruiter at Camunda, you'll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, assessing and guiding candidates through our hiring process for multiple roles. You will work with a globally dispersed team in EMEA and US. This is a 3 months' contract position with the potential to become permanent.
This is a remote role with preference for someone based in Ireland / UK (preferably) or in EMEA.
You will have a focus on hiring for a wide array of tech roles, including but not limited to software engineering, SRE, Technical Consulting, Product teams.. This role requires working collaboratively globally, excellent communication, a heightened attention to detail, and collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Take complete ownership of the roles you are responsible for
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positionʼs requirements
- Be creative and use a wide variety of tools to source candidates
- Enable and conduct interviews, assessments, discussions
- Ensure a seamless experience for hiring managers, interviewers as well as candidates
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- Passionate about diversity hiring and strive to educate others around you
What youʼll bring along:
- 4+ years of proven work experience hiring for deep technical and complex roles
- Previous experience working in a remote set-up
- You are a natural at engaging with candidates and speaking their language
- Independent, driven and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with using social media, candidate databases and professional networks creatively to build talent pools
- You are energetic, creative and enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the extra mile to get things done
- A natural networker and enjoy connecting with new people
- Strong communication skills
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now