How would you like to work for a Company that deals with big name brands like; Ted Baker, Superdry, Mondelez, Reckitt Benckiser, New Era, and Brother?
If you would then this position could be suitable for you! Incopro has moved with the new way of working in 2021, flexible working is promoted across all levels plus a competitive benefits package.
If you like to sound of this, submit your application today.
INCOPRO is an emerging technology business, with market leading technology, delivering innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world.
Continued growth in use of the Web has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually.
At INCOPRO, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is to:
“Make the Internet Better for Businesses and their Consumers”.
INCOPRO's primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
The Scrum Master will lead one or more Scrum teams and work as a counterpart to the Product Owner
to ensure effective product delivery. This person is responsible for delegating tasks
appropriately, encouraging collaboration, ensuring the team follows agile practices, and
coordinating the correct deliverables in a timely manner.
A successful SM is tactful and passionate about helping others. He/she will lead by example and
influence and coach team members to work effectively and efficiently with their peers. The ideal SM has
a comprehensive understanding of scrum methodology and its guiding principles, and will ensure
the entire team supports the development process.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline to meet all deadlines and deliverables,
engaging in estimation, capacity planning and other administrative duties.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure effective sprint and high-level planning, helping with
backlog management and the influx of new requests so that disruptions to the
team are minimised.
- Resolve conflicts and remove impediments as they arise
- Work with QA to ensure quality standards have been met.
- Create a productive environment where all team members feel ownership of their work and the
- Contribute to departmental reporting at the team level, with sprint granularity
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups, and OKR goal-setting events.
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Coach team members on how to solve issues and questions as they arise, enabling them
to do their jobs more effectively
- Guide development teams to a higher agile level and highest level of performance
- Promote agile practices to the wider organisation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field
- Software development, project management, business analyst, or team leadership background
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum methodologies and techniques
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with ability to manage multiple
- Scrum Master Certification
- Expert knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Track record of improving agile teams though coaching and mentoring
- Proven experience at making positive impacts at the departmental level
Only applicants with permission to work in the UK will be considered.